Over 400 people had the opportunity to see the breadth and depth of resources that Go Green Northbrook’s teams bring to the community when GGN provided one of scores of auction gifts for the annual North Suburban YMCA Strong Kids Dinner.
Included in our Go Green canvas tote, for a retail value close to $250, were:
- Rain garden/native plantings consultation with Rob Sulski (see attached for credentials).
- Greener lunchbox consultation with Tracey Becker, our School Team Leader.
- $50 discount coupon on a Tower Garden, simplified traditional growing using a unique vertical growing system that makes it easy to grow fruits and vegetables at home.
- Materials and resources to make your own green cleaning supplies.
- Go Green Northbrook magnet
- Canvas shopping tote.
Congratulations to the YMCA for raising a record-setting $265,000!